Well, I seem to have a ton lately. So I searched and found a tasty recipe to use ’em up. Enjoy!
(adapted from The Pioneer Woman)
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
- 4 whole Ripe Tomatoes, Cut Into Six Wedges Each, Then Each Wedge Cut In Half
- 1 1/2 whole (large) Cucumber, Peeled, Cut Into Fourths Lengthwise, And Diced Into Large Chunks
- 1/4 whole Red Onion, chopped
- 4 ounces, weight Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/3 cup Fresh Parsley, Roughly Chopped
- ¼ cups Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar (more To Taste)
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 whole Lemon, For Squeezing
Add chopped lettuce, tomato wedges, cucumber chunks, chopped onion, half the feta, and parsley to a large bowl.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Whisk together until combined. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients, then add salt and pepper. Toss with tongs. Just before serving, top with additional feta and squeeze a little lemon juice over the top.