Fails of 2012.
1. Still not sure how this one happened, but it was funny.
2.Remember back in March when I tried to be festive, and learned that green sanding sugar does not make for an appetizing rice crispy treat?
3.Savory Asparagus Sour Cream Muffins. They were bland, even after adding parmesan cheese and garlic. We ate them, but I won’t be making them again. Blech.
4. Flat cookies, ugh.
5. Strawberry Honey Jam. It sounded perfect, but everything went wrong. Someday I might try again.
6. Can you say fluffy?! Someone needs to get these kids a brush.
7. Salad in a jar. You’ve all seen it on Pinterest, but it just didn’t work for me. I think my dressing was too thick because everything stuck to it, and I had a hard time getting the salad out.
8.Why isn’t she wearing any gloves?! Brrr.
9. Nope, this isn’t suppose to be a chocolate donut, it’s a cake!
9. I know this Ice Cream Cake looks tasty, but I had a heck of a time with all the ingredients overflowing all over my counter. Don’t worry I licked, er cleaned, it up.
10. Someone should really watch this girl.
11. I tried to make Peaches-n-Cream frozen yogurt, it tasted not so good.
12. Handprints on freshly cleaned stainless steel refrigerators, stainless steel with children is the fail here.
14. Bugs often come to say hello when I photograph food outside. This one wouldn’t leave until I took his picture. Say “cheese” little guy!
15. More flat cookies, it happens to all of us. Ugh take two.